1. Assembling standard, the assembly standard can be roughly divided into: (1) The main working parts in the plastic mold, such as core, cavity and inlay, are used as the reference parts for assembly, and other parts of the mold are assembled with the reference parts for preparation and assembly. (2) Trimming and assembling with the guide side surface of the guide post, guide sleeve or mold as the assembly reference surface.
2. Mold assembly accuracy, mold assembly accuracy includes:
(1) The accuracy of each component, such as distance dimension accuracy, coaxiality, parallelism, and perpendicularity.
(2) Relative motion accuracy, such as transmission accuracy, linear motion and rotary motion accuracy.
(3) Matching accuracy and contact accuracy, such as matching clearance, interference contact condition, etc.
(4) The wall thickness of the plastic molded part. When the new mold is made, the wall thickness of the formed part should be biased to the lower limit of the size.
3. Repair principle:
(1) Repair the draft angle. In principle, the cavity should ensure that the large end size is within the dimensional tolerance of the part.
(2) With a fillet radius at the corner, the cavity should be small and the core should be too large.
(3) When the mold has both the horizontal parting surface and the vertical parting surface, the vertical parting surface should be slightly covered when the vertical parting surface is touched.
(4) For molds that are clamped with a bevel, after the slope is tightly closed, a gap of 0.02-0.03 mm should be left at the parting surface.
(5) The arc of the repair surface should be smoothed to the straight line, the surface should not be dented, and the ridged line should be consistent with the mold opening direction.